Xcel 3/2mm Infiniti Comp QD Wetsuit Chest Zip
This 3/2mm Xcel Infiniti Comp is one of the flexible and most comfortable mens summer wetsuits on the market. Full Spec and Size Guide Below... All our wetsuits are dispatched in the UK FREE using DPD Couriers or Royal Mail's Special Delivery service (fully tracked with next working day delivery). We also offer free European and worldwide shipping
Xcel 3/2mm Infiniti Comp Wetsuit Chest Zip QD
The 3/2mm Xcel Infiniti Comp is one of the flexible and most comfortable men's summer wetsuits on the market. The suit varies from the original Infiniti in that has a stitch-less front panel from the knees all the way up to the zip. There is no rubberised chest panel, which cuts weight and improves movement across the chest (and into the shoulder area to help reduce paddling fatigue) and back. All this gives a super flexible suit that will allow you to surf more freely than ever before.
* 100% Ultrastretch Neoprene for maximum movement - this combined with minimal seam design and pre-bent knees and elbows give a great comfy fit.
* QD Quick Drying heat retaining lining. Lining stretches from above the knees all the way up to the chest panel.
* GBS seams and Thermo Dry Seam Tape on the lower body - Non-taped GBS seams on the arms for maximum stretch.
* X2 system - Water-resistant interlock zipper angled on front outer flap.
* Fusion Seal 'gripper' on wrist seals plus Taitex ankle seals help lock water out.
* Dura Lined below the knee to give protection against leashes and on/off equalling greater suit life.
* 4 way stretch Duraflex knee pads.
* Snap lock closes over and protects the zipper head. Webbing strut protects the zipper base from accidental damage.
* Counter Seal: smoothskin shoulder hem with built in elastic for flexibility and seal.
* Crossover Neck Entry - Split inner neck panels overlap in front and back for a durable on/off solution with a larger fitting area than many zipperless or chest zip wetsuits.
* Limestone based V foam neoprene.
* Wider crutch piece protects the suit when you're sitting on your surfboard. This is often one of the first places other wetsuits will fail.
|UK Next Working Day Service (Order by 2.30pm)||Free|
|Rest Of The World||Free|
|UK Next Day Saturday (Order by 2.30pm)||£10.95|