Xcel 4/3mm Infiniti Comp Wetsuit Chest Zip Graphite Blue
The Xcel 4/3mm Infiniti Comp in graphite and blue is one of the flexible and most comfortable men's wetsuits on the market. Ideal 'one wetsuit' solution to surfing in the UK in everything but the deep winter. Full Spec and Size Guide Below... All our wetsuits are dispatched in the UK FREE using Courier or Royal Mail's Special Delivery service (fully tracked with next working day delivery). We also offer free European and worldwide shipping
Xcel 4/3mm Infiniti Comp Wetsuit Chest Zip Graphite Body with Petrol Blue Shoulders, arms and lower legs.
The 4/3mm Xcel Infiniti Comp is one of the flexible and most comfortable men's summer wetsuits on the market. The suit varies from the standard Infiniti in that has a stitch-less front panel from the knees all the way up to the chest. There is no rubberised chest panel, which cuts weight and improves movement across the chest (and into the shoulder area to help reduce paddling fatigue). All this gives a super flexible suit that will allow you to surf more freely than ever before - 'Comp' means Competition Ready...
* X-Zip2 system - Water-resistant interlock zipper angled on front outer flap.
* 100% Ultrastretch Neoprene for maximum movement - this combined with minimal seam design and pre-bent knees and elbows give a great comfy fit.
* Xcel's blue QD Quick Drying lining - Lining stretches from above the knees all the way up to the top of the chest panel.
* Non penetrating GBS seams with inner Thermo Dry seam tape to keep water out.
* Snap lock closes over and protects the zipper head. Webbing strut protects the zipper base from accidental damage.
* Counter Seal: smoothskin shoulder hem with built in elastic for flexibility and seal.
* Crossover Neck Entry - Split inner neck panels overlap in front and back for a durable on/off solution with a larger fitting area than many zipperless or chest zip wetsuits.
* Limestone based neoprene.
* Wider crutch piece protects the suit when you're sitting on your surfboard. This is often one of the first places other wetsuits will fail.
* Dura Lined below the knee to give protection against leashes and on/off equalling greater suit life.
* 4 way stretch Duraflex knee pads.
* Inner NexSkin Seals - A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal and helps minimize flushing.
|UK Next Working Day Service (Order by 2.30pm)||Free|
|Rest Of The World||Free|
|UK Next Day Saturday (Order by 2.30pm)||£10.95|