Xcel Hooded Revolt TDC 5/4mm Wetsuit Black
The 2015/16 hooded Xcel Revolt TDC 5/4mm is the perfect wetsuit for surfing right through the winter in comfort and warmth. Full Spec and Size Guide Below... All our wetsuits are dispatched in the UK FREE using Courier or Royal Mail's Special Delivery service (fully tracked with next working day delivery). We also offer free European and worldwide shipping
Xcel Hooded Revolt TDC 5/4mm Wetsuit Black - 2015/16 model
The hooded Xcel Revolt TDC 5/4mm is the perfect wetsuit for surfing right through the winter in comfort and warmth. The all-new Revolt takes many of the features from the old Drylock wetsuit, but now features new 100% Ultrastretch QDF water repellant and fast drying neoprene, this combined with the TDC Celliant lining gives you Xcel's warmest, lightest, and driest system yet. TDC's clinically proven Smart Fiber Technology recycles your body heat into infrared energy for maximum warmth and enhanced performance. In the Revolt, TDC is featured in a plush wave pattern high pile in the front and back torso, and in an infrared print low pile in the lower body and legs.
* New all over Pressure bonded seam tape for increased durability and comfort.
* New Magnetic snap-lock locks down the zipper head. Webbing strut protects the zipper base from accidental damage.
* Fitted Drylock Hood 2mm - 2mm hood with TDC Celliant, face seal, and adjustable elastic cord/cinch. Wind-resistant Texture Skin outer hood and bill.
* X2 SYSTEM - Water-resistant interlock zipper angled on front outer flap.
* Texture Skin chest and back panels to block the winter wind.
* Crossover Neck Entry - Split inner neck panels overlap in front and back for a durable on/off solution with a larger fitting area than many zipperless/chest zip wetsuits.
* Xcel's exclusive "doughnut" seals on the wrists keeps water out and forms a snug, comfortable seal.
* Xcel's NexSkin Seals on the ankles - A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.
* Glued & Blindstitched Seams - A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Used with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
* DuraFlex Knee Panels - Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
* 3D Knees - Extra pre-bent, extra contoured knees give for maximum flexibility and comfort.
* Back Knee Flex Grooves - behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
* Contoured Neck - Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
* Less Seam equals More Stretch - Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
|Rest Of The World||Free|
|UK Next Working Day Service (Order by 2.30pm)||Free|
|UK Next Day Saturday (Order by 2.30pm)||£10.95|