C4 Waterman Fibreglass Pahu Paddle
(currently out of stock - please call or email for details)
The new, 1-piece fiberglass HD Pahu Pahu design stand-up paddle has a fiberglass shaft and sturdy fiberglass blade. It is beautiful, super strong and weighs just under 2 lbs.
Black with Yellow blade.
C4 Waterman Pohaku Fibreglass Pahu Paddle
(Full 84" cut to size)
The new, 1-piece fiberglass HD Pahu Pahu design stand-up paddle has a fiberglass shaft and sturdy fiberglass blade. It is beautiful, super strong and weighs just under 2 lbs. The paddle features authentic Polynesian tattoo art by Keone Nunes. It is just slightly heavier than the Carbon/Kevlar HD paddles and just as durable. The 8" blade has C4's patent pending dihedral keel power face for smooth, efficient strokes. C4 logo and tattoo design are on the front and solid colour on the back.
* Fibreglass shaft for smooth power transfer
* 8 inch blade is easier to control than our larger width blades
* Less tendency to bang the rail of your board
* It doesn't pull you off balance when you take a stroke
* Authentic Polynesian tattoo design by Keone Nunes
We can size your SUP paddle for you. But, if your paddle still needs to be sized or needs the handle attached, follow these instructions:
1) Purchase some two-part epoxy. Either from us or You can find it in your local hardware store; the kind that comes in a syringe works well.
2) Carefully measure your height and add 7inches to get the ideal paddle length.
3) Cut the paddle two inches shorter than the desired finished length (because the handle is two inches). You may get a better cut if you tape the area with masking tape first. Use a fine toothed hacksaw or jigsaw.
4) Smooth the cut edge with sandpaper (be careful because fibreglass & carbon splinters are painful).
5) Mix a small amount of two-part epoxy and wet both the inside of the shaft and the part of the outside of the handle to be inserted into the shaft.
6) Insert the handle.
7) Wipe off any excess and allow to dry.
It's so easy a kid can do it - see the video below:
|UK Next Working Day Service (Order by 2.30pm)||Free|